- Are you someone who enjoys solving technical problems?
- Do you have good interpersonal skills and enjoy liaising with customers?
- Do you have an inquisitive mind?
Then you may be a perfect fit for the Customer Support Account Manager role at Micro Nav!
We are looking for someone who can provide warranty and support customers with high quality services by providing a 1st Line assessment of customer-raised faults/issues.
You will liaise with appropriate internal and external parties to facilitate resolution of fault reports and other support issues.
Who are we?
Located in Bournemouth, Micro Nav is an award-winning company and a world leader in the delivery of training solutions for Air Traffic Control operations. Micro Nav products are a valuable training resource for aviation authorities around the world. Support is a core value here at Micro Nav, so we work closely together to support and aid each other in a comfortable and proactive environment. With our open layout offices, we make sure that every member of our company is part of the team, able to view every aspect of our company and overall mission. With our monthly ‘all-hands’ updates, we keep you involved every step of the way.
What Skills do you need?
Candidates will need to have the following skills:
- Strong PC literacy and overall ICT skills including an appreciation of common hardware and software products.
- Familiarity with the Windows family of operating systems.
- Strong technical information, investigation and analysis skills.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- Demonstrable experience of PC hardware.
- Experience of simulation systems and their uses.
- Experience/knowledge of ATC operations and training and general aviation
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please apply now by sending your cv to email@example.com or completing our online application form.