Responsible to the Senior Sales Manager for providing Sales support to Micro Nav.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The role will involve:
- Providing office-based support including but not limited to updating of company CRM tools, supporting forecasting activities and monthly reports
- The maintenance and upkeep of all Sales records
- Monitoring of quote expirations, opportunity database and order book
- Conducting customer feedback analysis for the Sales team
- Supporting the Senior Sales Manager to deliver the monthly forecast, annual budget and 5YP activities
- Assume personal responsibility and commitment towards the effective implementation and operation of the department policy, process and procedures
- To manage the receipt, handling and escalation of all sales enquiries and incoming opportunities
- Support the sales managers in the development and adoption of the geographic sales strategies
- Analyse geographic sales results and work with sales team to develop and implement specific sales action in underperforming regions
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long term sales.
- Oversee the opportunity management and internal review process
- Support the Sales Managers throughout the full sales lifecycle
- Responsible for all systems and processes used during the sales process including CRM and CMS.
- Responsible for the Sales Intranet activity
- Has an ability and willingness to work both as part of a team and on own initiative
- Motivated to have an impact within a small team
- Is intelligent, enthusiastic, motivated, organised, numerate and articulate
- Has an entrepreneurial self-starter attitude including the ability to work without close supervision
- Has good communication skills, both in presentations, on the phone and in writing
- Has impeccable integrity and professionalism with a strong work ethic
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
Educational Vocational Qualifications
- Possess a sharp intellect, evidenced by a degree level education preferable but not essential
Is experienced with at least 2 years commercial experience, preferably in a sales environment
- Up to date sales records
- Timely completion of customer satisfaction analysis
- Delivery of department measures
- Assist Senior Sales Manager to maintain high team morale
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please apply now by sending your cv to email@example.com or completing our online application form.