- Are you someone who enjoys solving IT problems and deploying solutions?
- Do you have technical documentation skills used in an engineering environment?
- Do you enjoy travelling?
Then you may be a perfect fit for the Installation Technician role at Micro Nav!
We are looking for someone who can deliver our product suite, and simulator systems hardware, at our customer sites worldwide. You will be part of our System Delivery Team and be responsible for the design, procurement and manufacture of all software and hardware configurations from bid phase, through to the installation and acceptance phase.
You will also prepare and pack hardware to ship to our customer sites, and produce the appropriate export documentation.
Who are we?
Located in Bournemouth, Micro Nav is an award-winning company and world leader in the delivery of training solutions for air traffic control operations. Micro Nav products are a valuable training resource for aviation authorities around the world. Support is a core value here at Micro Nav, so we work closely together to support and aid each other in a comfortable and proactive environment.
With our open-plan office, we make sure that every member of our company is part of the team, able to view every aspect of our company and overall mission. With our regular ‘all-hands’ updates, we keep you involved every step of the way.
What skills do you need?
Candidates are recommended to have the following skills:
- A good standard of education within IT, and an understanding of specifying IT hardware requirements
- Technical documentation experience, including producing Customer Site Surveys, Installation Plans, and Visit Reports
- Experience in cable dressing, management, termination and cable limitations
- Excellent team communication skills
- Adaptability and an eagerness to learn