Software Engineer – based in Bournemouth
Micro Nav is an award-winning company and world leader in the delivery of simulation and training solutions for Air Traffic Control operations.
We are currently looking for motivated Software Engineers experienced in C++, C# and the full development lifecycle on a MS Windows platform to join our growing team. If successful, you will to create software and its supporting documentation to fully meet our customers’ bespoke needs and adhere to some tight deadlines.
Experience of the following would be a distinct advantage:
- Air Traffic Control, flight simulation or aviation
- Microsoft Visual Studio C#
- Borland C++ Builder
- Automated Testing/Unit Testing
In return we have a collaborative, open plan office with flexible start/finish times around core hours of 10am-4pm. We also offer:
- Free car parking
- Opportunities for overseas travel
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with like-minded colleagues
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Corporate gym membership discount
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounted on-line shopping portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free refreshments
- Dress down Fridays
- Free freshly baked cakes from a local bakery on Fridays!
If you have a degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline and are interested in joining us then please apply now.