We are looking for motivated Software Engineers experienced in C++ and the full development lifecycle on a MS Windows platform. If successful, you will to create software and its supporting documentation to fully meet our customers’ bespoke needs and adhere to some very tight deadlines.
Any experience of Microsoft Visual Studio C#, Borland C++ Builder, Agile, Scrum, Python, Automated Testing, Unit Testing and Air Traffic Control would be a distinct advantage.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a drive for continuous improvement and motivation for self-development.
We have a collaborative, open plan office with flexible start/finish times around core hours of 10am-4pm. We also offer:
- Free car parking
- Opportunities for overseas travel
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with like-minded colleagues
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Corporate gym membership discount
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounted on-line shopping portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free refreshments
- Dress down Fridays
- Free freshly baked cakes from a local bakery on Fridays!
If you have a degree in Software Engineering or a related discipline and are interested in joining us then please apply now by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or completing our online application form.