Systems Engineer – based in Bournemouth
Micro Nav is an award-winning company and world leader in the delivery of simulation and training solutions for Air Traffic Control operations.
We are looking to recruit a Systems Requirements Engineer to join our growing team. If successful, you will ensure customer requirements are captured, analysed, and translated into an agreed high-level specification comprised of functional requirements (or Use Cases) for use by the engineering team.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in defining and capturing requirements, developing system level designs and seeing work through to customer acceptance.
Any experience of Air Traffic Control, flight simulation or aviation will be a distinct advantage.
In return we have a collaborative, open plan office with flexible start/finish times around core hours of 10am-4pm. We also offer:
- Free car parking
- Opportunities for overseas travel
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with like-minded colleagues
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Corporate gym membership discount
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounted on-line shopping portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free refreshments
- Dress down Fridays
- Free freshly baked cakes from a local bakery on Fridays!
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for and are interested in joining us then please apply now.