WHY MICRO NAV?
Micro Nav is a private company established in Bournemouth in 1988.
Since that time, the company has built an excellent reputation in the field of air traffic control simulation systems and solutions.
Micro Nav has more than 70 customers in over 35 countries around the world. Micro Nav's systems are used to train air traffic controllers at some of the busiest airports in the world. The company office is located in Seabourne Road, Southbourne, and is only a few minutes' walk from Pokesdown train station.
We have a collaborative, open plan office with flexible start/finish times around core hours of 10am-4pm. We also offer:
- 25 days' holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Opportunities for overseas travel
- Corporate gym membership discount
- Discounted online shopping portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with like-minded colleagues
- Free refreshments
- Casual dress code
- Free fresh bakes from a local bakery on Fridays!
As an Equal Opportunity employer, we positively encourage applications from people of different backgrounds.
All our jobs are filled in line with the equal opportunities code of practice, which helps us make sure that men and women, people of different religions or beliefs, ages, racial groups, and those with disabilities, are all treated fairly.