This Policy contains information regarding GDPR and Data Protection relating to activities and data submitted through the Micro Nav website only.
This Policy was last reviewed and updated on 7 October 2020.
- Micro Nav
Registered Name: Micro Nav Limited
Registered In: England and Wales
Registration No: 3014347
Registered Address: Micro Nav Ltd, 41-47 Seabourne Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH5 2HU, UK
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
The natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the way any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Any living individual who is using our website and is the subject of Personal Data.
2. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness.
When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose.
The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
3. What personal data we collect and process
Micro Nav collects information about you when you submit a contact or download form, or submit a careers application.
Information collected will include, but is not limited to:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Full address
- Previous work experience and education
- Eligibility to work and background
- Special requirements
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
4. How we use the personal data
Micro Nav uses the collected personal data for purposes such as:
- Responding to a question or request submitted via a contact form
- Processing a job application
- Providing customer support
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may want to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. If you provide any contact details on our website, you consent to receive further relevant/associated information. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email here.
Career application form submissions are kept private and only used to process and contact you regarding your application. Applications will be kept until the role application process is complete. We do not pass any information submitted via our application forms onto third parties without your prior consent.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit the ICO website, see www.whatarecookies.com or read our Cookies Policy.
5. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Micro Nav’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- Micro Nav needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Micro Nav permission to do so
- Processing your personal data is in Micro Nav’s legitimate interests
- Micro Nav needs to comply with legal requirements
6. Retention of personal data
Micro Nav will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
Micro Nav will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies.
7. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
8. How to contact us