We are looking for a UK based Instructor to join our existing team within Customer Services. This person will be required to travel to customer sites, delivering BEST product training and related material to our customers around the world.
The successful applicant will be a naturally clear and concise communicator, preferably with a passion for ATC and/or aviation. The job will involve being responsible for continual upkeep of their own relevant sector skills/knowledge and the upkeep of all courseware. When not travelling the Instructor will be office based. For further details please see the attached Job Description.
The successful applicant will be expected:
- To complete UK and overseas travel in order to deliver Micro Nav BEST simulator related training courses.
- To determine the training necessary to operate BEST (and its associated products) in its various forms.
- To maintain a set of courseware that provides different levels of training targeted at different categories of users and develops in line with product advances\enhancements.
- To undertake continued professional development to ensure the skills and knowledge in the areas of ATM, ABM and Airside Operations remain up to date.
- To write Training Plans (including the definition of the syllabus for specific courses) which deliver against internal and external customer requirements and expectations.
- To complete bid compliance statements with respect to customer simulation training requirements and to develop training estimates in accordance with the Micro Nav bid processes.
For full list of key duties and responsibilities, please see the Instructor job description.