An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager (reporting to Head of Programmes) to join the Micro Nav team and help deliver Air Traffic Control related projects to customers across the globe. The opportunity for travel is included and all applicants will be expected to be able to support bids and project deliveries with on-site activities where required.
You should have at least 5 years’ experience of leading projects and managing customer deliveries with positive outcomes; preferably, but not limited to the aviation industry. You will need to multi-task across a number of projects leading and managing in-house and external resources to design, develop and deliver our suite of products, and ultimately to impress our customers.
Purpose of Job
- To lead the management of designated Customer and internal development projects
- To communicate project progress to the Key Stakeholders and Senior Micro Nav Management in accordance with the requirements of the Project Plan and Contract, and to manage Customer project relations throughout the life of the project
- To manage and deliver projects to approved schedule and budget
- To manage bids and tenders across all lines of business
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of tools; Outlook, Word and Excel in particular
- Proficient with Microsoft Project or a similar project scheduling software application
- Technical information gathering and analysis skills
- Strong PC literacy, good overall ICT skills and appreciation of common hardware and software products
- Internet proficient and cyber security aware
- Experience/knowledge of project management techniques and methods; knowledge and application of Project Management methodologies and techniques
- Experience of bid management
- Basic knowledge of ATC environment is desirable but not essential
- Experience of (project based) personnel management
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience of dealing with internal departments of mixed disciplines and personnel at all levels
Minimum of three days per week in the office.
If you have the skills we are looking for and a passion for managing projects, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work on cutting-edge software projects. We are a collaborative and supportive team, and we offer a stimulating work environment.
Micro Nav Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.