We are looking for a System Tester to work in an Agile team to bring new features to our market leading Air Traffic Control simulation product. The role requires a self-starter to collaborate in an established team to inspect product increments, generate test documentation and validate work from a user’s perspective. Experience of manual application testing is essential, automated testing is desirable. A passion for ATC or Aviation would be beneficial.
This role can be carried out remotely but attendance at our Bournemouth offices is required for training and certain meetings.
The successful applicant will be expected:
- To prepare test specs and test scripts and record all results
- To test Micro Nav software products, including conducting acceptance tests with or for the customer
- To assist in the specification of functional and software requirements
- Test the fully integrated software to check how components interact with one another and with the system
- Identify issues early and notify the relevant people
- Test customers data to verify upgrading their system will not cause them any down time
- Work towards departmental and project deadlines