Week commencing 8th March should have seen Micro Nav’s attendance at World ATM Congress, the world’s largest international air traffic management exhibition, but due to the pandemic, the show has been pushed back to 26-28 October 2021.
Whilst we won’t be showcasing Micro Nav’s single solution ATC Simulation product on site in Madrid, we are available to support remote demonstrations.
Contact our team to find out how ATC simulation can;
- support your research activities, evaluation of new procedures, processes and airspace changes without disrupting your live, operational environment
- integrate with your operational ATC equipment for high-fidelity simulation for aerodrome/tower, en-route and approach controller training
- increase the turnaround of controller training
- support your refresher and local procedure training
- validate air traffic management concepts
BEST, Beginning to End for Simulation and Training, is the single-solution air traffic control simulator designed by controllers for controllers to enable you to achieve your simulation goals. It provides a high-fidelity simulation solution for aerodrome/tower, en-route and approach. Fully scalable, it can easily be scaled up or down to meet your simulation requirements.
BEST offers you a full turnkey air traffic control simulation solution with all the tools to enable you to maximise your investment, and is supported through Micro Nav’s comprehensive catalogue of inclusive services.
Want to access your simulator remotely, share resources with another unit, or don’t have the space for a physical simulator set up on site? See how BEST Remote can enable you full access to simulation capabilities via the Cloud.